CANDLE CARE & INSTRUCTIONS
-Extinguish your candle by using a snuffer is preferred. You also can extinguish your candle by placing a lid on the candle or dipping the wick into the melted wax and straighten. This will stop the wick from smoking and will help with re-lighting.
-Extreme temperature fluctuations can cause sweating. This is normal, wipe off the excess moisture, or burn you candle.
-Premium Soy wax blend has a memory. On the first burn allow the wax to melt all the way to the sides of the container. This should take 1-3 hours. Failure to do this will often cause tunneling which can limit the life of your candle.
-If tunneling occurs set your oven to 175°F, and place candle in for about 5 minutes to allow the wax to level out. Remove any excess wax if needed.
- Lit candles are very hot. Never touch a candle jar while it is lit.
- Always keep a lit candle in sight and away from anything flammable.
- Never leave children unattended near an open flame.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle flame.